Now y’all know how I love me some coupons, however, I understand that not everyone has the time (or patience!) to deal with them, so I thought I’d put together a blog post on 5 ways you can save at Target without using coupons!
1. Target Red Card – You can save 5% off your entire purchase every time you use the Target Red Card. The Target Red Card can be used as a debit (deducted right from your bank account) or a credit card. Each time you use it, you’ll save an automatic 5% off your total. Plus, Target Red Card holders also get FREE Shipping on online orders! Sign up here
2. Clearance – Target is one of my favorite stores to search for clearance! I especially love their post-holiday sales like after Christmas & Halloween. If you time it right you can grab some really great stuff for up to 90% off! The best place to look for clearance is on the end caps. You should also read this post to find out how to read a Target Clearance price tag!
3. Price Matching: Did you know that Target price matches prices in-store and online prices? If you find an item priced lower online like at Walmart.com, Amazon.com or BestBuy.com, all you have to do is go to Customer Service and show the price either on your phone or printed out and the CSR will adjust your price.
4. Gift Card Deals: Sometimes Target runs weekly Gift Card promos in their sales flyers. For example (as seen above), this week you can earn a $10 Target Gift Card when you buy any (2) Giant Pack Diapers. You can bring the price down even lower with coupons, but even without coupons this is a great way to save on items.
5. Target Subscriptions: Target has a new mail-order service which allows you to set up automatic shipments of home essentials like paper towel, bathroom tissue or diapers! Once you sign up for the service, you’ll save an automatic 5% off the total, plus if you use your Target Red Card, you’ll save an extra 5%. Plus, your order ships for FREE. It’s a great service for the busy moms!