Last year I made these super yummy 3 ingredient Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and they were DA BOMB.com! BUT, this year I wanted to switch things up and see what would happen if I used a Gluten Free Cake Mix instead..RESULTS? You’ll have to wait and see at the bottom of this post :)
1. Can of Pumpkin Pie Filling
2. 1/2 Bag of Chocolate Chip Cookies (More if want it to be more chocolate-y)
3. Box of Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
4. 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Spray cookie sheet with cookie spray
4. Drop cookies onto cookie sheet using spoons.
Please note these cookies don’t flatten out to much on their own, so I would use the back of the spoon to flatten them out a bit. P.S. My sister got me these Williams-Sonoma Gold Touch Pans for Christmas and I just took them out of storage…they are AMAZING!
Cook for 10-13 minutes and remove from the oven. Enjoy warm!
The Gluten Free Verdict? I think these were JUST as delicious as the ones I made last year using a spice cake mix. I will say…there is a slight chewier texture to these, however, not bad at all. My kids still devoured these in no time, so you know that’s a sure sign of success!