One thing you should know about me…I hate pork. Bleh blck yuck! Never liked it..never will…yes that also means I hate bacon. Go ahead..unfollow me..I know you want to ;) Just kidding DON’T! Or at least wait until you try this super simple recipe for beef ribs that I my pork loving friends love every single time I make them.
P.S. The best part about these ribs is that they are a tag team effort! I prepare and put in the oven and my husband grills them up!
- Rack of Bone-In Beef Ribs
- Apple Juice
- BBQ Sauce (I usually use Sweet Baby Rays)
- The first thing you are going to want to do is season the ribs with salt & pepper on both sides of the ribs.
- Then place in a disposable aluminum pan or roasting pan. Cover the entire bottom of the pan with apple juice, so you have about an inch of juice in the bottom of the pan.
- Cover with foil and cook at 350 degrees for 3 hours
- Once they are done in the oven, you will want to slather the ribs with BBQ and put them on the grill to get a nice crisp and to caramelize the outside!
Once off the grill, the meat should literally fall off the bone…and let me tell you..it will be the sweetest most delicious beef you ever tasted..you won’t even miss your pork ribs!